LEUCO has a long history of providing the highest quality precision saw blades for woodworking and metal industries for over sixty years globally. We are a leading resource partnering with machine producers to innovate saw blades that will satisfy all your cutting requirements.
Precision tooling in sawing machines can be divided into many different categories and operating modes, which are suitable for different sawing needs. We have an optimum solution for everything from ripping solid wood on your table saw to equipping a seven-hundred-and-fifty-millimeter diameter horizontal beam saw. Using panel saw machinery? No problem! LEUCO provides six different panel saw blade types developed for achieving highest quality finish and longest run time with the lowest applied cutting cost.
LEUCO’S expansive design of saw blades bring you benefits such as:
- In house steel processing – provides for more accurate, stable, and vibration free plate
- Low Noise design by means of laser cut ornaments
- Additional expansion slots allowing for increased durability
- LEUCO HLBoard extended life carbide
- Application specific proven tooth shapes
Not only do we manufacture and offer new tooling for sawing machines, we also provide the highest level of resharpening for your tooling as well. Send in your dull saw blade and our high-level service team will assess and return to you a “like new” saw blade to continue work on your sawing machines.
Our global presence, relationship with OEM’s, and the expansive knowledge of our experts provides you with a wealth of ideas and know-how to provide you with the best saw blades on the market today.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SAW BLADE FOR YOUR MATERIAL:
Over the years, the wide array of materials needing cut has diversified greatly. So much so, that the many specific tooth shapes have been designed to provide you, our partners, the best quality and longest life.
- If you are cutting laminated particle board and have a scoring saw the Triple Chip - Flat is for you.
- If you are not using a scoring saw, you should consider a Hollow Ground or Triple Chip with negative hook.
- For the best cutting quality in MANY materials you should consider the LEUCO G5 (the G5 has an ATB with alternating face shear which yields a better cut quality. We call it a G5 for its repeating 5 tooth sequence: Right Left Right Left FLAT. The G5 is great for MANY materials)
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BLADE FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Most often LEUCO’s array of unique tooth designs are matched specifically to the application and material being cut.
Q. Are you finish sawing to size or rough sawing?
A. In this case the LEUCO Q-Cut G6 is ready for the challenge. The G6 is designed so that every tooth is cutting for quality. Unlike other tooth combinations where as few as 50% of the teeth are cutting for quality.
Q. Oversize or rough sawing?
A. The U-Cut Speed is the one for you. This saw is more aggressive and has a stronger cutting and clearance angles providing for an extended edge life
Q. Do you do a little of both, finish and oversize sawing?
A. Have no fear. We have that covered with the LEUCO U-Cut Triple Chip. This blade was designed to provide peak performance across the board.
Q. Are you cutting plywood as well as wood veneered panels?
A. In this case the U-Cut ATB may be an option or in very challenging fibrous materials - the G5, which has face shear to ensure a splinter free cut.